Ten years ago today, I wrote and published a post that said “Hello, World!” My life and my blog have changed so much in that time. I’m taking a bit of a hiatus right now but I didn’t want to let this milestone pass unremarked. I’m still here and I still feel like I have things to share.
So right now, I’m going to share ten of my favorite posts I’ve written for this blog over the past decade! I should probably do one per year or something but let’s not get too caught up in rules haha. Here they are in chronological order. Happy reading!
- How NOT to Photoshop
- Bad Biology in Marie Lu’s Champion
- Revisiting KOTOR II: (#1) A Fresh Start (this whole series was so fun to write)
- My Star Wars pilgrimage: Skellig Michael
- Bookshelf Battle
- How our new Star Wars trio is a reimagining of the old one
- Black History Month: Henrietta Lacks, HeLa cells, and informed consent
- My Top 5 Versions of Beauty and the Beast
- In which I re-write the Justice League movie
- Engineering a squirrel obstacle course: Practical deterrent, entertainment, or science?