Wordless Wednesday: Akron Zoo

11 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday: Akron Zoo

1. jenchaos76 October 10, 2018 / 1:19 pm

This is an hour and a half from my house!

• Mei-Mei October 10, 2018 / 1:22 pm

No way! We’re practically neighbors haha. It’s a great little zoo, have you been?

• jenchaos76 October 10, 2018 / 1:24 pm

No, I’ve been to the Cleveland Metropark zoo many times. But not Akron. I live in the suburbs of Cleveland

• jenchaos76 October 10, 2018 / 8:21 pm

The rainforest is great except in some parts it smells really bad.

2. For Tyeth October 10, 2018 / 1:57 pm

Hi Mei-Mei, er I’m not an animal expert like Jack Hanna but I think those are two Flamingos and two jellyfish…can I ask where the Tiger is? 😀 You just tagged the post with Tiger!

• Mei-Mei October 10, 2018 / 2:09 pm

LOL! 😆 How disappointing that there is no tiger. I copied the post from the one I did about the Cleveland Zoo and forgot to change the tag. Go look at that post, there is a tiger there!

• For Tyeth October 10, 2018 / 2:11 pm

Haha! I’ll believe you, it’s really just a ploy to boost your viewing stats! But I’ll still check your earlier post out too. Hope you and your folks are doing well.

• Mei-Mei October 10, 2018 / 8:19 pm

You figured out my devious plot! 😀

3. saraletourneau October 11, 2018 / 4:17 pm

Jellyfish?? That’s not something you see every day at a zoo! Does it house an aquarium, too?

• Mei-Mei October 11, 2018 / 5:11 pm

It’s an exhibit called “Curious Creatures,” but they have some aquatic things, like an octopus and jellies. I could watch the jellyfish all day! The zoo inherited some staff from our Sea World when it closed, so they have aquatic expertise to put to use.