I was happy to be nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by NovElla and Banannabelle. Thank you!
Here are the guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link that blog in their post.
- Each nominee must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Also add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate up to 15 people to do the award.
Seven Facts about Me
- I am currently 9 months pregnant, but I’m scheduling this post ahead of time, so who knows if I will still be at this point in time!
- My essential Thanksgiving food is Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. Also good: mashed potatoes, and roasted sweet potatoes. I guess turkey, too.
- I just bought the first Christmas presents for family members, which is quite early for me to be shopping. I figured I’d better get a head start, as it might not be the first thing on my mind with a newborn.
- My favorite dinosaur is the stegosaurus. Luckily, they make tons of baby stuff right now with dinosaurs on it. I have bought most of it.
- The mobile game I play the most is Disney Magic Kingdoms. I’ve always loved theme park-building games, and I get so excited when I get to put in all my favorite rides and welcome favorite Disney characters. However, I have a general rule that I don’t spend money on mobile games, so I do a lot of grinding to try to get the good stuff, and some I just have to skip.
- I love reading in so many genres; the last three books I read were a nonfiction sociological memoir, a YA fantasy duology, and a Christmas-themed Regency romance. Next will be either a fairy tale retelling, or a compilation of Star Wars short stories. I’ve been stocking up books on my Kindle in case of downtime at the hospital.
- Last year I won NaNoWriMo by writing 50,000 words in a month. I signed up again this year, and have written about 250 so far. >_< But I knew I wouldn’t win this year (other priorities), and hey, it’s 250 words I didn’t have at the beginning of the month!
I don’t really have the time to nominate anyone at the moment, but if you are reading this and would like to participate, please go ahead! I’d love to hear more about you on your blog.
Anyone else doing NaNoWriMo? What’s your favorite dinosaur? Have you bought all your Christmas presents yet?