Most of my hits come from internet searches, primarily from Google search. They’ve started getting better at encrypting their searches; when WordPress tells me how people got to my site, it mostly just says “Unknown search terms” now. Apparently, this will be happening more and more. So I thought I’d share some of the search terms that have brought people to my site. (Several I’ve tried to replicate without success)
There are lots of terms like “famous introvert extrovert pairs” and “elizabeth bennet introvert or extrovert?” that obviously led people to my post about introvert/extrovert pairs stemming from Susan Cain’s book Quiet.
There are also some terms that are tangentially related to topics on my blog like “rise of the hutt cartel jedi knight spec” (my SWOTR posts) or “la sagrada familia biblical scenes” (my Barcelona photos).
Third, we have the terms that really have nothing to do with my blog. I am not sure how some of these people made it here, or even what they were looking for!
- “wp_000363” (this is the name of a jpeg file from a Windows phone, which many of my pics here are)
- “twi’lek pumpkin cheesecake” (Is this really a thing?? I’d love to make it!)
- “jedi cuyahoga falls” (Cuyahoga Falls is city in NE Ohio near where I live, but I don’t know any Jedi there…)
- “count of monte cristo research projects?” (think up your own research project, kid!)
- “sir jhon gurdon kurbağa” (The only non-English term)
- “ouat is better than star trek -starwars“
- “hydrangeas smell bad” (They do??)
- “newark knight mothers day 2013” (The Newark Knights are apparently a motorcycle club)
- “yoda mole” (food or animal?)
- “why is my character glowing blue swotr” (I have no idea, bro)
- “two girls chiss” (sounds like Star Wars porn…)
- “manual motor jedi“
Anyone else had hilarious search terms direct to their blog? I’m curious to see what other people get!