So, we’ve got plenty of shows to be excited about this fall. Here’s a few of the ones I’m watching:
- Once Upon a Time. The above gif was the highlight of the season premiere for me. Robert Carlyle is a treasure. Otherwise, I wasn’t too impressed with the episode; it was kinda all over the place. I did like the scenes in the Enchanted Forest, and hopefully Neverland will get more interesting.
- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. The previews look like a very interesting take on Alice. Hopefully we’ll get a guest appearance or two from Sebastian Stan as the Mad Hatter?
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The premiere episode was very fun, but not groundbreaking TV. I think as long as I can suspend some disbelief, I’ll go along for the ride. How cool would it be if we saw things from the show in future Marvel movies?
- Legend of Korra. I loved the first season; the second season hasn’t quite found it’s focus yet. We are getting very little in the way of character interaction/relationship growth, which was one of the strengths of the first season. But flying bison tea parties with Blueberry Spicehead almost make up for that.
- Revolution. I’ll be honest: I have at least 5 episodes from last season still to watch before I can start watching the current season. I liked this show and thought it had potential, but it’s at the bottom of my list and I may not have enough free time to catch up.
Any other recommendations?